2. This app is operated in the United Arab Emirates. Your use of this app constitutes your agreement to have your information processed in accordance with this policy and local laws.
6. Personal information refers to information that identifies (directly or indirectly) a particular individual or business entity. Examples may include your name, postal address, email address, phone number, Social Security number, federal tax identification number, date of birth, bank information, or other information.
7. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular individual or business. You can provide anonymous information or may be collected automatically through online tracking technologies. Examples may include information about your Internet browser, device information about your device that you use to access the Site (this information may include geolocation information and device-only information), demographic data such as city and state, usage information about use of the App, additional traffic data such as access time and date, software failure reports, session identification numbers and access time, and other information related to your use of the Site.
8. If Anonymous Information is combined with other information to identify you, we will treat it as Personal Information.
9. We collect information from you or about you when you provide us with this information directly. For example, we may obtain information when you request products or services from us, register in the app, or submit an application for services or products, respond to surveys, contact customer support, or otherwise interact with us through a System.
10. In addition, when you interact with our Systems, we collect information through technology such as cookies and Web beacons. See the Online Tracking section below.
11. The information collected through this technology helps us to serve you better each time you visit the App. Cookies are information stored directly on the device you are using. They allow us to collect information such as the type of browser you are using, the amount of time you spend using the services, the websites you visit, and the preferences you have set up for your accounts.
12. We may also receive information about you from other online and offline sources,such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties. We may also collect and store information about you that we receive from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, allow us to update and correct the information contained in our database and better personalize your Systems experience.
13. We and some trusted service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity in the App using tracking technologies. The information collected through these technologies helps us serve you better each time you visit the Sites. These technologies include:
15. You can choose to make your device refuse to accept cookies, and most devices and browsers offer additional privacy settings for cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Each device and each browser is a little different, so check your device settings or browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make the user experience more efficient and some of the Sites will not work properly. Please note that you will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use.
17. Location tracking on mobile devices. Certain apps on mobile devices may give us information about your location when you request information from them. We may use this information to improve the products and services we provide to you, as well as to improve our services in general in your area.
19. No tracing: There is no market standard for the operation of Do Not Track consumer browser settings on commercial websites. Due to the lack of such standards, our websites do not respond to do not track consumer browser settings.
20. No tracing: There is no market standard for the operation of Do Not Track consumer browser settings on commercial websites. Due to the lack of such standards, our websites do not respond to do not track consumer browser settings.
A. Rate your subscription for services;
B. Support DOBUY's legal compliance obligations;
C. Provides access to the sites;
D. Communicate with you about your account with us and send you information about features and improvements on or for our Sites;
E. Communicate with you about changes in our policies;
F. Send newsletters, offers and promotions to our third-party services, products and services or special events by email, text or other means at all times in accordance with your local privacy and anti-spam laws;
G. Manage promotions and surveys;
H. Optimize or improve our products, services and operations;
I. Detect, investigate, and avoid activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
J. Perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of the Site.
22. SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may share personal and anonymous information with agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and other third parties performing functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information necessary to perform their duties and are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. Service Providers are prohibited from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services.
24. EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required by law or in good faith that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or comply with legal proceedings filed with us or the Site; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site or our users, or (c) act in emergency circumstances to protect our personal safety, our affiliates, agents or users of the Site or the public.
25. SHARING ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may disclose or share anonymous information (or other information other than personal information) in any other way we deem appropriate or necessary. Among other things, we may disclose anonymous information to third parties to help us determine how people use parts of the site and who our users are, so that we can improve the site.
26. The security of your personal information is important to us. The personal information collected by the site is stored in operational environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before disclosing your personal information to you. In certain transactions over the phone and in person, we may ask for your full Social Security number, account number, or other information to verify your identity before performing the transactions you have requested. Please note that DOBUY will never initiate an email request for your sensitive information (for example, Social Security number, personal ID, password, PIN, or account number). If you receive an email requesting your confidential information, suspect the request and contact us immediately to report suspicious activity. Please understand, however, that while we do our best to protect your Personal Information as soon as we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We review our security procedures to consider the appropriate technology and methods to protect information.
27. By using the Site, you undertake to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you and your company and (b) promptly maintain and update the registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if DOBUY has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, DOBUY has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
28. You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. In addition, you are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account. If you suspect that your account or password has been compromised, you should inform DOBUY immediately. We may need to suspend access until we can issue new credentials to access your account. All transactions in your account will be deemed authorized by you unless you have informed us of your compromised account or password.
34. privacy.34[email protected].